- Job Listing Date
- 12 Apr 2021
- Gold Coast
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Human Resources & Recruitment, Consulting & Generalist HR
Caterpillar of Australia
Reporting to the Asia Pacific HR Manager, we are seeking an confident and experienced HR Business Partner to support our parts distribution facility located in Yatala, Queensland.
This role will see you assisting in the administration of various HR services and functions within our parts distribution facility located in Yatala, Queensland. Your current HR skills and knowledge will be an asset in this role as you interact with a diverse group of management, salaried and hourly employees to help solve HR related questions and resolve issues whilst complying with company and legal policies and procedures. In addition to the transactional aspects of the position, this role will partner with the operations leadership team to help drive strategic initiatives across the facility.
Job Duties/Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Interacting with and counselling all levels of management, salaried and hourly employees to assist and resolve a wide variety of people, wage and employment related issues
- Labour hire management
- Maintaining internal HRIS systems to ensure data accuracy
- End to end recruitment
- Leading new employee onboarding programs
- Managing exit process for departing employees
- Supporting strategic HR initiatives regarding attrition, employee engagement and leadership development
- Collaborating with regional and Corporate HR
- Partnering with Facility Management, Corporate HR, Service Centres, Compensation + Benefits and Payroll teams to assist in the administration and support of employee issues
To be successful in the position you will possess the following:
- Tertiary qualification or equivalent job related experience
- Prior HR job-related experience, preferably within a blue collar environment
- Knowledge of various areas of HR including benefits, employment, pay-related practices/process, compensation and company policies and procedures
- Exceptional communications skills, time management and attention to detail
- Strong Microsoft office skills
- Ability to develop a cooperative work relationship with others inside and outside of department
- The ability to maintain confidentiality is essential
- Strong customer focus whilst ensuring our Values in Action are maintained
- Ability to work autonomously with support from regional team
- Australian Citizenship and/or Permanent Residency required.
Previous applicants need not apply.
Right to live and work
You must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.