MLG are currently seeking an experienced Excavator Operator to join our operations at St Ives. Reporting to the Site Manager/Supervisor, this position is:
- FIFO (Ex Perth) or Residential
- 2:1 Roster
To be successful in your application, you will possess the following:
- Experience operating 30T to 80T Excavators
- A current Driver's Licence
- A National Police Check (less than 12 months old) or ability to obtain one
- The ability to pass a pre-employment medical and drug/alcohol screening
- Current & contactable references
What will MLG provide me with?
- Industry leading rates
- Paid meal breaks, Super paid on all hours worked and salary sacrifice options available
- 5 weeks annual leave, paid at hours worked
- Access to a great range of benefits including remote housing benefits for residential staff or Access to a great range of benefits including the ability to salary sacrifice onward FIFO flights
- Immediate or flexible start dates
- Great Management & Friendly Team
- Exciting opportunity in a growing business
- A great team culture and work environment
- Secure employment with a continuously growing company
- Modern, well maintained fleet
- Job security and long-term employment
About the Business
Based in Kalgoorlie, Western Australia, with operational satellite locations across regional Australia, MLG’s business has grown over the last 19 years to employ more than 700 employees and contractors across 20 sites. MLG operates a modern fleet of on and off-road bulk haulage equipment, crushing and screening plant and earthmoving fleet, all maintained to the highest standard on site and in Kalgoorlie. MLG prides itself on being a contractor of choice and an industry leader, with its core focus positioned around delivering tailored mining services solutions.
Does this sound like you?
To take the next step in your career, click the ‘Apply’ button below.
Contact our Recruitment team if you require further information (08) 9022 7746 / email@example.com
Check out our website to view our other opportunities and to sign up to receive job alerts.
Shortlisting for this position will commence immediately and only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
As a culturally diverse and inclusive workforce, MLG respects and embrace people from all walks of life. We strongly encourage people from all backgrounds and cultures to apply.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Are you willing to undergo pre-employment drug and alcohol screening?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.