Project Manager - Tailings Dam/Rehabilitation projects
Advertiser: MLG Oz Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 23 Mar 2021
- Kalgoorlie, Goldfields & Esperance
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Mining, Resources & Energy, Mining - Operations
As the Project Manager reporting directly to the Area Manager your main duties will be:
- Establishing strong client relationships and managing those relationships on a daily basis
- Drive the development of projects relating to existing tailings storage facilities
- Demonstrate a commitment to safety
- Management of site based personal
- Developing and managing site specific systems and procedures.
- Recruitment and managing rostering of employees
- Progress feasibility studies, cost-benefit analyses, impact assessments and project business cases
- Compile and maintain project documentation
- Develop cost and schedule estimates, update cost and schedule forecasts regularly explaining any variance and manage actuals to budget
Skills and Experience
- Previous experience in Civil, Earthworks Rehab and Trailing’s Dam upgrade works
- Energetic with a positive, can-do attitude
- National Police Check (less than 12 months old) or ability to obtain one
- Ability to pass a pre-employment medical and drug/alcohol screening
- A Current Drivers Licence
What will MLG provide me with?
- Industry leading salary
- Paid meal breaks, Super paid on all hours worked and salary sacrifice options available
- 5 weeks annual leave, paid at hours worked
- Access to a great range of benefits including remote housing benefits for residential staff or Access to a great range of benefits including the ability to salary sacrifice onward FIFO flights
- Immediate or flexible start dates
- Supportive and friendly working environment
- Great Management & Friendly Team
- Exciting opportunity in a growing business
- A great team culture and work environment
- Secure employment with a continuously growing company
About the Business
Based in Kalgoorlie, Western Australia, with operational satellite locations across regional Australia, MLG’s business has grown over the last 19 years to employ more than 700 employees and contractors across 20 sites. MLG operates a modern fleet of on and off-road bulk haulage equipment, crushing and screening plant and earthmoving fleet, all maintained to the highest standard on site and in Kalgoorlie. MLG prides itself on being a contractor of choice and an industry leader, with its core focus positioned around delivering tailored mining services solutions.
Does this sound like you?
To take the next step in your career, click the ‘Apply’ button below.
Contact our Recruitment team if you require further information (08) 9022 7746 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out our website to view our other opportunities and to sign up to receive job alerts.
Shortlisting for this position will commence immediately and only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
As a culturally diverse and inclusive workforce, MLG respects and embrace people from all walks of life. We strongly encourage people from all backgrounds and cultures to apply.
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.