- Job Listing Date
- 23 Mar 2021
- Cairns & Far North
- 5 days p/w, sal sac + B'day off + onsite parking
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Education & Training, Teaching - Early Childhood
About the business and the role
Bravehearts is Australia's Employer of Choice in Child Protection. Working with Bravehearts means working with a dedicated team that is on a mission to protect kids.
Job tasks and responsibilities
Bravehearts Education Facilitator works as part of a team of 2 to deliver Bravehearts 40-minute, scripted Ditto's Keep Safe Adventure Program to 3– 8 year olds. Sometimes you will be Ditto ( mascot suit work) and other times you will be the show facilitator – EVERY time you will educate young minds and teach them how to behave in a personally safe way.
Key responsibilities include:
- Presenting Ditto's Keep Safe Adventure Program in schools and childcare settings
- Bookings and confirmation administration and follow up
- Regular travel to regional areas as a team
To find out more head to www.bravehearts.org.au/careers to find the full Position Description.
Skills and experience
- A minimum of 2 years' experience in working with young children
- Entertainment or show presenting experience, preferred
- Strong and effective communicator
- Values customer service
- Understand and can navigate the Microsoft Officer 365 suite
- Possess a drivers licence (Open licence preferred)
Job benefits and perks
Qualified and passionate staff are attracted to Bravehearts' culture where success is celebrated, life balanced and self-care is expected. There are a number of benefits of working with Bravehearts including:
- Paid birthday day off
- Onsite car parking
- A culture of self-care
- Employee assistance program (EAP)
- Salary sacrifice options
- Equal opportunities for all regardless of gender, sexual orientation, age, culture or ethnic background
Please note that as a child-safe organisation candidates must possess a driver's licence and must have or be willing to apply for a Working with Children Check (Blue Card) and National Police Certificate.
Does this role sound like YOU? Please APPLY via Seek ensuring that you include a Cover Letter outlining why you would like to work at Bravehearts.
Applicants considered upon submission.
People from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander, and diverse backgrounds are encouraged to apply.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a current Working With Children (WWC) Check?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
Right to live and work
You must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.