Psychosocial Recovery Coach
Advertiser: Community Support IncMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 23 Mar 2021
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Community Services & Development, Aged & Disability Support
Community Support Incorporated (CSI) provides a professional and collaborative work environment with a clear focus on providing the best person-centred care for our clients. When you work for us, you are joining a leading provider of disability support services in South Australia. We are a supportive, open and an employee focused organisation committed to your personal and professional development.
The Psychosocial Recovery Coach is a new service type under the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) and Disability Services of Older Australians (DSOA) support service, which provide people with a psychosocial disability support to manage complex challenges of daily living. We are looking for someone who is passionate about providing recovery-enabling and strength-based supports to assist participants to live their life their way.
We are looking for a part time Psychosocial Recovery Coach working 3 days a week. This position is offered as a Part Time Position with the potential to move to full-time in the future.
The Psychosocial Recovery Coach is responsible to provide support coordination to eligible participants under the National Disability Insurance Scheme and Disability of Older Australians program.
- Client relationship building and maintenance
- Facilitation of support plans
- New Client engagement
- Budget control and reporting
- Proactively participate in the continuous improvement of business policies and procedures
- Assist with the development and daily operations of the Psychosocial Recovery Coach program
To be successful in this role you will have a strong passion for delivering quality services to clients, and have the following experience:
- Tertiary qualifications with working experience in disability, health or aged care (Minimum Cert IV in Mental Health Peer work or Certificate IV in Mental Health) or equivalent training, and/or
- Minimum of two (2) years’ experience in Mental Health related employment, and/or
- Minimum of 1 years’ experience in a Lived Experience role
- High level communication and report writing skills
- Strong negotiation and conflict management skills
- Customer focused and commitment to positive client outcomes
- Knowledge of NDIS and DSOA program
- Specialist knowledge and skills in psychosocial recovery, service navigation within the Mental Health System
- High level administration and computer literacy
- Experience in budget control and reporting
Culture and Benefits
At Community Support we deliver support using an agreed set of values and behaviours. These values and behaviours reflect what we consider important in undertaking our work. Our values are Collaboration, Strive, Innovation, Recognition, Accountability, Respect. Our workforce enjoys generous remuneration (including salary packaging options), discounted private health insurance plus many others.
For applications to be considered, please include a cover letter and resume detailing your relevant experience. Applications close 23 April 2021 at 5pm.
For further information and a copy of the Position Description please contact Eunice Cousins at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a current Police Check (National Police Certificate) for employment?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.