Advertiser: MLG Oz Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 23 Mar 2021
- Perth, CBD, Inner & Western Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Human Resources & Recruitment, Recruitment - Internal
About the role
MLG are currently seeking an experienced Recruitment Coordinator to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for various facets of Recruitment and HR administration for the business including onboarding and mobilisation.
This position is:
- An integral part of the People and Performance team
- Perth CBD based
- A permanent full-time position
- Being part of a team leading change throughout the business
- Wide range of employee benefits
- Industry leading remuneration
- Career progression into areas of interest
Key Duties of the role include
- High volume recruitment and mobilisation of new staff into a growing business
- Assist with onboarding process
- Managing vacancies and recruitment process
- Comprehensive screening of candidates
- Maintenance of the Human Resources system and processes
To be successful in your application, you will need:
- Current Driver's licence
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages
- The ability to pass a Pre-employment medical, incl. Drug & Alcohol screen
- To be able to work autonomously but within a team environment
- To be able to perform under pressure and to set timeframes
- To be results orientated and enthusiastic in adding value and driving change
About the Business
Based in Kalgoorlie, Western Australia, with operational satellite locations across regional Australia, MLG’s business has grown over the last 20 years to employ more than 700 employees and contractors across 20 sites. MLG operates a modern fleet of on and off-road bulk haulage equipment, crushing and screening plant and earthmoving fleet, all maintained to the highest standard on site and in Kalgoorlie. MLG prides itself on being a contractor of choice and an industry leader, with its core focus positioned around delivering tailored mining services solutions.
Please ensure you include an up to date resume with your application.
Shortlisting for this position will commence immediately and only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
As a culturally diverse and inclusive workforce, MLG respect and embrace people from all walks of life. We strongly encourage people from all backgrounds and cultures to apply.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How many years' experience do you have as a human resources administrator?
- Do you have experience in an administration role?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.