First National North Western is recognised and award winning respected and progressive Real Estate Agency. With a strong focus on excellent results and customer satisfaction, we pride ourselves on being extremely passionate about delivering amazing client experiences.
We are seeking an experienced Property Manager to manage an established portfolio in our growing team with assistance from support staff.
The position will require Monday to Friday work, with the occasional Saturday if required.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Day to day management of an established portfolio
- Liaising and maintaining current Landlords and Tenants
- Ingoing and Outgoing inspections
- Organising, conducting and finalising routine inspections
- Organising and conducting rent reviews and lease renewals
- Follow up on rental arrears
- Updating the file and server with documentation and notes
- Implementation of new software and technology
- Overseeing all repairs and maintenance requests from tenants and landlords
- Ensuring a great client experience for tenants and landlords with timely and proactive communication
- NO accounts!
- NO leasing!
Skills & Experience
- Previous relevant experience in similar role (minimum 2 years)
- Real Estate Licence (preferred) or Certificate of Registration
- Reliable car and valid NSW drivers licence
- Strong time management and organisational skills
- Mature outlook
- Keen attitude to succeed
- Superior customer service
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proactive approach and can-do attitude
- Strong computer skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
What we offer
Salary package $60 - $70k (depending upon experience and qualifications).
Monday – Friday (with the occasional Saturday, with a day off in lieu)
If you wish to apply for this position, please either forward your resume through the application portal in confidence or email to Tamara Lesk on email@example.com.
- How many years' experience do you have as a property manager?
- Have you completed a Real Estate Sales Representative course? (e.g. Agent's Representative course, Certificate of Registration)
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.