Advertiser: MLG Oz Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 23 Mar 2021
- Kalgoorlie, Goldfields & Esperance
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Mining, Resources & Energy, Mining - Operations
MLG are currently seeking experienced Watercart Operators to join their highly valued road maintenance teams.
Operating a Kenworth or Mack Watercart with Road Ranger gearbox (Semi) and reporting to the appropriate Site Manager/Supervisor this position is:
- FIFO (ex Perth)
- DIDO (ex Kalgoorlie)
What will MLG provide me with?
- Industry leading rates
- Paid meal breaks, Super paid on all hours worked and salary sacrifice options available
- 5 weeks annual leave, paid at hours worked
- Job security and long-term employment
- Professional development for and career progression into areas of interest
The successful applicants will have the following attributes:
- Current WA HC Driver's Licence minimum (MC advantageous)
- Experience as a Watercart Operator in the mining industry.
- Minimum 12 months experience operating a vehicle with a Road Ranger gearbox.
- Working knowledge of basic mechanics,
- general maintenance requirements and associated procedures.
- Current National Police Clearance.
- Ability to pass a pre-employment medical, including a drug & alcohol screen
About the Business
Based in Kalgoorlie, Western Australia, with operational satellite locations across regional Australia, MLG’s business has grown over the last 19 years to employ more than 700 employees and contractors across 20 sites. MLG operates a modern fleet of on and off-road bulk haulage equipment, crushing and screening plant and earthmoving fleet, all maintained to the highest standard on site and in Kalgoorlie. MLG prides itself on being a contractor of choice and an industry leader, with its core focus positioned around delivering tailored mining services solutions.
Does this sound like you?
To take the next step in your career, click the ‘Apply’ button below.
Contact our Recruitment team if you require further information (08) 9022 7746 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out our website to view our other opportunities and to sign up to receive job alerts.
Shortlisting for this position will commence immediately and only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
As a culturally diverse and inclusive workforce, MLG respects and embrace people from all walks of life. We strongly encourage people from all backgrounds and cultures to apply.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Are you willing to undergo a pre-employment medical check?
- Do you have a heavy vehicle driver's licence?
- Do you have mine site experience?
Right to live and work
You must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.