Advertiser: Healthcare LogicMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 24 Mar 2021
- Gold Coast
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Information & Communication Technology, Business/Systems Analysts
Healthcare Logic (HCL) is one of Queensland’s fastest growing technology start-ups, and we are aiming for global market leadership within the next five years. We build software to help hospitals work better. We are fully funded and currently transacting in five jurisdictions. Our flagship product is SystemView: a new-to-the-world analytics platform using high-frequency data automation and a proprietary UI to give clinical and executive leaders in hospitals previously unobtainable insights and actionable data. We currently have more than 60 staff and are growing.
To continue building out our product team, we are now looking for a committed and motivated individual to join us at an exciting time of rapid expansion. The successful candidate will play a key role in the delivery of complex analytical solutions in SystemView and other HCL products.
About the role
Working closely with the Chief Product Officer, you will be responsible for the following.
- Engaging with our Product Managers, Customer Success Team, Software Development team leaders and UX/UI designers to elicit requirements, perform gap analysis, impact assessments, user story refinement and functional specification development including high-level reviews of work completed.
- Owning the documentation related to SystemView components on analysis.
- Assisting with sprint prioritisation and backlog grooming.
- Understanding internal business processes and identifying opportunities for process improvements.
- Working with the test team to support solution testing.
- Identifying issues, risks and benefits of existing and proposed solutions and outlining business and client impacts.
To succeed you must be energetic, organised and love working in a fast-paced environment. You must be known for fostering a culture of continual improvement and act as a facilitator, negotiator and mediator who works collaboratively to achieve outcomes. These skills and experience will help get you onto the shortlist.
- 2+ years’ experience as a Business Analyst.
- Knowledge of Hospital and Healthcare Systems and processes.
- Demonstrated experience gathering and documenting requirements, performing gap analysis and impact assessment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (proven track record).
- Excellent stakeholder engagement and management skills with a strong customer focus.
- Exposure to the software development lifecycle within Agile environments.
- Comfortable with data analysis methodologies and database system terminology.
- Be a critical thinker with strong analytical and independent, problem-solving skills.
- Be a confident presenter with the ability to present findings and recommendations to senior leaders and to manage stakeholder meetings.
- Experience in hospital and health service management.
- Exposure to Data Analysis, Statistics and Business Intelligence tools and methodologies.
- SQL Skills (MS SQL Server/TSQL).
Job benefits and perks
- Join a team at the cutting edge of Healthcare analytics to improve patient outcomes worldwide
- Solve interesting real-world problems in a dynamic environment
- Potential to work and collaborate internationally
- Office days are in a modern office space with awesome views (2-3 days per week)
- You can work from home with flexible hours (minimum 2 days per week required in the office)
To apply, click the "Apply for this job" button, please attach your current resume plus a cover letter briefly describing how you can bring value to this role.
Applicants from Brisbane and wider regions are encouraged to apply.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have in a business analyst (BA) role?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.