Plain English Foundation is looking for an accomplished trainer to run 1- and 2-day workplace writing skills training for professionals.
Our plain English training
We currently run highly interactive and practical workshops for our clients using Zoom and Microsoft Teams. Our virtual training has extended our long reputation as a premium face-to-face training supplier to both government and the private sector.
Our trainers divide their time between our Sydney CBD office, working from home (at present) and our clients’ venues across the country.
We will give you the materials, professional development and support you need to quickly become a plain language expert who can transfer those skills to our clients.
Your skills and qualifications
- are comfortable delivering full-day training in face-to-face and virtual environments
- can expertly manage groups of professionals in their workplace, and thrive on the challenge
- are confident discussing language at an advanced level and giving feedback
- are a fluent speaker and writer of English
- have a university degree and a Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
- are adept with technology, systems and software
- appreciate high standards of Australian writing style and attention to detail.
Our recruitment process
- require a detailed CV and cover letter
- will invite shortlisted applicants to our Sydney office for comprehensive testing on plain language, Australian style and PowerPoint skills.
- can require a police check of shortlisted applicants.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a Certificate IV in Training and Assessment?
- Do you have a current Police Check (National Police Certificate) for employment?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- How many years' experience do you have in a training & development role?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.