NSP Private Pty Ltd - Human Resource Officer.
NSP Private Pty Ltd is privately owned Australian company that specialises in corporate management and investments. It has been expanding its portfolio with its current group of companies and will be expanding into other industries. Due to the expansion of the group we are now looking for an established HR officer who is seeking to learn and develop themselves. This role will be based in the Gold Coast.
About the role
We are currently seeking an enthusiastic self-starter with a 'can do' attitude and a genuine commitment to achieving results and delivering a high level of customer service. You will be joining our expanding team, based out of our Perth Head Office. You will work closely to the General Manager and employees to offer support This role will be a full-time position. You will be reporting to the General managers for each entity.
The Ideal Candidate will be responsible for:
- Assisting in the development and implementation of best practice policies, procedures, and systems.
- Developing and providing HR information reports and analysis as required to support business requirements. This includes end of month HR Report and additional key HR metrics as required.
- Preparing HR correspondence and communications (e.g. Employment Offer & Employment Contracts, End of Probation Period notices, parental leave, higher duties, incentive payments and salary reviews) as required
- Coordinates the Corporate Orientation program across the group liaising with new employees and their managers to ensure attendance. Also, prepares the relevant training material and the new starter packs.
- Supports the Payroll Officer when required (e.g. during periods of leave), ensuring timely and accurate processing of payroll in accordance with corporate policies and employment agreement provisions
- High levels of written and interpersonal skills, with the ability to negotiate, provide support, advice and guidance to managers and employees, and prepare correspondence and routine reports.
- Displays passion for work.
- A 'Can Do' attitude with an open mind.
Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field (Human Resource Management, Management, Business) or lesser formal qualification with extensive and diverse experience.
- At least 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Proven time management skills to effectively deliver multiple priorities
- Experience in working in a highly confidential work environment
- Excellent computer skills including the ability to utilise a range of information systems
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills including the ability to influence
- Sound understanding of Australian industrial relations, employment legislation, taxation, superannuation, and accounting regulations.
- How many years' experience do you have as a human resources officer?
- How many years' experience do you have in industrial relations & employment law?
- How many years' experience do you have in generalist HR?
- How many years' experience do you have in employee relations?
- Have you worked in a role which requires a sound understanding of employment & workplace relations?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.