Advertiser: Eltham Physiotherapy and Sports InjuriesMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 29 Mar 2021
- Melbourne, Northern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Healthcare & Medical, Natural Therapies & Alternative Medicine
We are currently seeking an experienced, qualified Myotherapist to join our team at Eltham Physiotherapy and Sports Injuries (EPSI). The role will commence in a part-time capacity and expand into a full-time role as the demand for services increases.
The successful applicant will have the opportunity to develop, promote and grow Myotherapy services within our busy multidisciplinary health centre.
We strongly encourage motivated candidates who have proven experience establishing and building a solid client base for Myotherapy services.
The successful applicant will also have exceptional communication and people skills and be willing to learn from and share with our diverse team of highly qualified therapists.
Eltham Physiotherapy and Sports Injuries (EPSI) is an impressive multidisciplinary health centre incorporating physiotherapy, Pilates and podiatry and we are expanding!
The centre features first class facilities including a state of the art, fully equipped rehabilitation gym and a modern, exclusive Pilates studio.
A career with EPSI provides access to excellent working conditions including an attractive incentive scheme as well as guidance and mentoring from our friendly team of highly qualified professionals to ensure your success in the role!
If you believe you have the experience and passion to be successful in this position, we would love to hear from you!
Remuneration will be negotiated based on previous experience and education.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have experience providing remedial massage treatments?
- Do you have a current Police Check (National Police Certificate) for employment?
- Are you currently registered with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA)?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.