Advertiser: MLG Oz Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 31 Mar 2021
- Perth, CBD, Inner & Western Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Mining, Resources & Energy, Mining - Operations
MLG Oz are currently seeking an experienced Supervisor to join our highly valued operations team on a new project situated between Perth and Kalgoorlie. Focusing on actively promoting a positive safety culture and reporting to the Site Manager this position is:
- Kalgoorlie Residential or Perth based FIFO
- Permanent – Full Time
To be successful in your application, you will possess the following:
- Ability to establish strong relationships with clients and employees
- Supervision experience of site personnel within a mining environment
- Develop and manage site specific systems and procedures
- Ability to conduct internal training (VOC's) when required
- Complete required inspections, audits, and daily reports
- Previous experience in Bulk Haulage and Site Services highly regarded
- Energetic with a positive attitude
- National Police Check
- Ability to pass a pre-employment medical and DAS
- A Current Drivers Licence
What will MLG provide me with?
- Industry leading rates on offer with super paid on all hours
- 5 weeks annual leave paid at hours worked.
- Access to a great range of benefits including remote housing benefits for residential staff and the ability to salary sacrifice flights
- A great team culture and work environment
- Secure employment with a continuously growing company
- Professional development and career progression into areas of interest
About the Business
Based in Kalgoorlie, Western Australia, with operational satellite locations across regional Australia, MLG’s business has grown over the last 19 years to employ more than 700 employees and contractors across 20 sites. MLG operates a modern fleet of on and off-road bulk haulage equipment, crushing and screening plant and earthmoving fleet, all maintained to the highest standard on site and in Kalgoorlie. MLG prides itself on being a contractor of choice and an industry leader, with its core focus positioned around delivering tailored mining services solutions.
Does this sound like you?
To take the next step in your career, click the ‘Apply’ button below.
Contact our Recruitment team if you require further information (08) 9022 7746 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out our website to view our other opportunities and to sign up to receive job alerts.
Shortlisting for this position will commence immediately and only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
As a culturally diverse and inclusive workforce, MLG respects and embrace people from all walks of life. We strongly encourage people from all backgrounds and cultures to apply.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years of people management experience do you have?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Do you have mine site experience?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.