Road Train Operator
Advertiser: MLG Oz Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 31 Mar 2021
- Perth, CBD, Inner & Western Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Mining, Resources & Energy, Mining - Operations
MLG Oz are currently seeking multiple experienced Road Train Operators to join our highly valued operations teams on a brand new project located between Perth and Kalgoorlie in our Bulk Haulage & Site Services division. Reporting to the operation Supervisors, this position is:
- Kalgoorlie Residential or Perth based
- Permanent – Full Time
To be successful in your application, you will possess the following:
- Road Train Operation experience; Mack or Kenworth
- AB Double, Double – B experience
- Experience in the operation of LoadRite weighing systems.
- Demonstrated ability to work unsupervised with minimal direction to achieve work outcomes.
- Current MC Driver's Licence.
- National police check or ability to obtain one
- Ability to pass a pre-employment and commercial drivers medical and DAS
What will MLG provide me with?
- Industry leading rates on offer with super paid on all hours
- 5 weeks annual leave paid at hours worked.
- Access to a great range of benefits including remote housing benefits for residential staff and the ability to salary sacrifice flights
- A great team culture and work environment
- Secure employment with a continuously growing company
- Professional development and career progression into areas of interest
About the Business
Based in Kalgoorlie, Western Australia, with operational satellite locations across regional Australia, MLG’s business has grown over the last 19 years to employ more than 700 employees and contractors across 20 sites. MLG operates a modern fleet of on and off-road bulk haulage equipment, crushing and screening plant and earthmoving fleet, all maintained to the highest standard on site and in Kalgoorlie. MLG prides itself on being a contractor of choice and an industry leader, with its core focus positioned around delivering tailored mining services solutions.
Does this sound like you?
To take the next step in your career, click the ‘Apply’ button below.
Contact our Recruitment team if you require further information (08) 9022 7746 / email@example.com
Check out our website to view our other opportunities and to sign up to receive job alerts.
Shortlisting for this position will commence immediately and only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
As a culturally diverse and inclusive workforce, MLG respects and embrace people from all walks of life. We strongly encourage people from all backgrounds and cultures to apply.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a heavy vehicle driver's licence?
- Are you willing to undergo a pre-employment medical check?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.