Operating CAT980 FEL & CAT769 Dump Trucks and reporting to the Site Manager this position is:
- FIFO (Ex Perth) – Tarmoola Operations (Leonora)
- 2:1 All in /All out roster
- Permanent – Full Time
To be successful in your application, you will possess the following:
- Valid WA Driver’s License
- National Police Clearance less than 12mths old
- Proven experience operating both Front End Loaders & Dump Trucks
- Good team culture and safety focused
What will MLG provide me with?
- Industry leading rates
- Paid meal breaks, Super paid on all hours worked and salary sacrifice options available
- 5 weeks annual leave, paid at hours worked
- Access to a great range of benefits including remote housing benefits for residential staff or Access to a great range of benefits including the ability to salary sacrifice onward FIFO flights
- Supportive and friendly working environment
- Great Management & Friendly Team
- Exciting opportunity in a growing business
- A great team culture and work environment
- Secure employment with a continuously growing company
- Modern, well maintained fleet
- Job security and long-term employment
About the Business
Based in Kalgoorlie, Western Australia, with operational satellite locations across regional Australia, MLG’s business has grown over the last 19 years to employ more than 700 employees and contractors across 20 sites. MLG operates a modern fleet of on and off-road bulk haulage equipment, crushing and screening plant and earthmoving fleet, all maintained to the highest standard on site and in Kalgoorlie. MLG prides itself on being a contractor of choice and an industry leader, with its core focus positioned around delivering tailored mining services solutions.
Does this sound like you?
To take the next step in your career, click the ‘Apply’ button below.
Contact our Recruitment team if you require further information (08) 9022 7746 / email@example.com
Check out our website to view our other opportunities and to sign up to receive job alerts.
Shortlisting for this position will commence immediately and only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
As a culturally diverse and inclusive workforce, MLG respects and embrace people from all walks of life. We strongly encourage people from all backgrounds and cultures to apply.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Are you willing to undergo a pre-employment medical check?
- Do you have a heavy vehicle driver's licence?
- Do you have experience operating front end loader vehicles?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.