About the business
At Local Colour Hair Studio our mission is to provide our clientele with impeccable service and unmatched attention to detail, all in the confines of a relaxed and fun environment.
We are looking to expand our brand and require a confident, well presented, reliable, fun and outgoing Senior Stylist to join our team on a full time or casual basis.
If this sounds like you, read on.
About the role
- Well versed in all areas of cutting, colouring and styling, including hair-ups/blow-dry's and extensions (tape).
- Consulting with clients and listening to their needs.
- Advising clients on an aftercare program that will enhance their received service.
- Participating in keeping the salon to the highest level of cleanliness and participate in our Sustainable Salons program.
- Ensuring each and every client leaves with a smile on their face.
- Enjoying what you do!
Benefits and perks
- Subiaco Location
- Shared Parking Available
- Short walk to public transport
- Supportive and professional environment
- Laid back, fun, vibrant, team oriented salon
- Opportunity to grow with the business
- Busy salon, on the rise in an awesome area
- Job Stability
- Work/Life Balance
Skills and experience
- 3 + years' experience and be a fully qualified hair stylist with Cert III.
- The successful applicant will have an excellent attitude and be able to work in a heavily team based environment.
- A fashion forward approach and be well presented.
- Be reliable, punctual, professional, enthusiastic, and flexible.
- A willingness to embrace training and grow as a stylist and a person.
- A love of the trade and immense pride in your work.
- The ability to maintain consistently high client service standards and grow your client base.
If this sounds like the position for you, please submit your resume and covering letter to email@example.com
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a hairdresser?
- Which of the following hairdressing qualifications have you obtained?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- What's your preferred work type?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.