At Penguin Random House Australia, we strive to be the best home for our authors and people, the most service-oriented partner for our customers and to put readers at the centre of everything we do.
An opportunity now exists for an organised and customer-focused administrator to join our team as a Trade Sales Coordinator in the North Sydney office. In this role, you will provide crucial sales and administration support to our Account Managers located around the country.
If you like variety and a busy environment then this is the role for you!
You'll undertake a wide range of tasks including:
- Producing and collating sales information
- Sourcing and/or creating sales reports
- Inter-departmental communication
- Responding to customer enquiries
- Ensuring correspondence for the sales team and management is prioritised and coordinated effectively
- Tracking orders and liaising with the warehouse and relevant stakeholders
- Troubleshooting issues as needed
- Other tasks/ projects as required to support the sales teams and managers.
You will be highly organised and solutions focused with the ability to provide excellent customer service. You will have strong communication skills, both written and verbal, and have demonstrated experience establishing and maintaining professional relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience in an administrative role and intermediate knowledge of the Microsoft office suite. Experience in the publishing, sales or retail space is highly desired but not essential.
If this sounds like you, we invite you to apply now. All applications must include a cover letter outlining your suitability for the role.
Penguin Random House is the world’s largest trade book publisher, boasting an impressive list of authors from cherished favourites to future classics across many genres and platforms. In Australia and New Zealand, we are proud to work with the most talented writers, thinkers and achievers and publish a diverse range of local and international voices. We are the leading publisher distributing books across Australia and New Zealand, focusing on speed and reliability to reach our customers and bring the very best books to readers everywhere. Our 400+ creative and passionate people from various backgrounds and experiences work together to uphold our reputation for excellence and clear commitment to service throughout the entire publishing process, and help us to achieve exceptional results. More information can be found at https://www.penguin.com.au/ and https://www.penguin.co.nz/.
Penguin Random House is committed to providing a workplace and culture that values diversity and inclusion across all levels of the business. We recognise and acknowledge the contribution of people with diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives. This includes, however is not limited to, differences in gender, age, disability, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, family status and disability.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Do you have experience in a role which requires relationship management experience?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.