IP Partners is an Australian company providing IT products and services to clients both locally and interstate. We are committed to ensuring the client to feel confident that they are dealing with certified professionals who can deliver on desired outcomes with minimal fuss. Our vision, which underpins all operations at IP Partners, is to always maintain this superior level of service as we continue to grow. Our guarantee is that we will always look after our clients and their needs.
Data UP is the Cloud-centerd arm of IP Partners, and is a key element in the delivery of a number of our solutions. Like IP Partners, it is a proudly Australian company, which specialises in the provision of Cloud, WAN and Telecommunications solutions to clients in the Education and Corporate sectors locally and interstate.
Position: Full-Time Technology Specialist
Hours: Monday to Friday (5 Days)
Location: Adelaide Areas
Immediate start date.
The Technology Specialist will be responsible for installing, diagnosing, repairing computer hardware/software, analysing problems and troubleshooting at clients facilities. We are seeking an individual who has a genuine passion for IT who has at least one year of Level 1/Level 2 support experience in a medium to large organisation. The role will require to always to show professionalism, great customer service as well as a can do attitude towards Employees and Clients. We require a fast transition, and need applicants that are successful to have an immediate start.
- Australian Citizen
- Experience in the I.T Field for at 1-2 Years
- Required to work at customers sites
- Installation and troubleshooting of PC, Servers, and relevant network equipment
- Being able to Remote into desktops
- Assisting in projects and any Adhoc work with Services Team
- Perform installations of PCs, Servers and relevant network equipment
- Abiding by SLA’s and ensuring time management is maintained
- Liaising with customers and other technical staff at IP Partners to identify problems
- Maintaining system documentation
- Problem solving and trouble shooting
- Backup Reports
- Ensuring equipment configurations are backed up and current
- Liaise with customers and other technical staff to resolve problems
- Windows Server 2003 – 2016
- Windows XP – Windows 8
- Windows XP – Windows 10
- Knowledge of Servers and Networks
- Exchange, Active Directory, SQL
- Knowledge of Microsoft office suite
- Network hardware (routers, CPUs, wiring, etc.)
- knowledge of TCP/IP is used to solve network connectivity issues and construct functional networks
- Remote in on PC’s
- Knowledge of Local and Wide Area Networks
- Exchange and SQL is desired
- Cisco knowledge is desired
- Knowledge of Microsoft office suite
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent problem solving and organisational skills
- Professionalism in communication and attire
- Showing initiative
- Australian Citizen – Mandatory
- POLICE, DCSI AND RAN Clearances are Mandatory
- Access to reliable motor vehicle during working hours
- 2-3 Years’ experience in an Education I.T Field is mandatory
- Excellent Verbal / Written communication skills and telephone mannerism
- Current driver’s license
- Reference Check will be required
- Fluent English
Getting ready for the interview:
- Know about IP Partners and Data Up – Research website
- Professional Attire
- Exceptional Communication skills
- Any relevant documentation to support application
HOW TO APPLY:
Do you think you fit the job description above and want to work with our friendly staff at IP Partners? Apply now by clicking on the appropriate link with your resume and cover letter no longer than 2-3 pages.
- Do you have a current Police Check (National Police Certificate) for employment?
- How many years' experience do you have in the IT industry?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- How would you rate your English language skills?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.