Field Service Boilermaker
Advertiser: MLG Oz Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 6 Apr 2021
- Kalgoorlie, Goldfields & Esperance
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Trades & Services, Welders & Boilermakers
MLG Oz are currently seeking an experienced Field Service Boilermaker to join the highly valued maintenance team.
Maintaining the pride of MLG's fleet and equipment and reporting to the Workshop Manager, this position offers:
- Remote housing benefits
- Top rates
- 5 weeks Annual Leave AND Super paid on all hours worked
- 2/1 roster ( Nightshift/Dayshift)
- A fantastic opportunity to work for a leader in our industry
- Family orientated atmosphere
- Job security and long-term employment
- Access to training plans and training opportunities
- Ability to take pride in your work on highly maintained equipment
As one of our Boilermakers your main duties will be:
- Fabrication and maintenance of plant
- Maintain applicable service and operation records.
- Order material and parts required for repairs and servicing.
- Test run site plant and equipment following repairs.
- Liaise with the Fabrication Supervisor on plant and equipment repairs.
- Ensure your work environment is maintained through daily housekeeping and equipment inspections.
- Undertake any other works as directed by the Fabrication Supervisor, within your skills and abilities.
To be successful in your application, you will need the following:
- Relevant trade qualifications as a Boilermaker
- Demonstrated ability to work unsupervised with minimal direction to achieve work outcomes
- Ability to pass a pre-employment medical and drug & alcohol screen
About the Business
Based in Kalgoorlie, Western Australia, with operational satellite locations across regional Australia, MLG’s business has grown over the last 20 years to employ more than 700 employees and contractors across 20 sites. MLG operates a modern fleet of on and off-road bulk haulage equipment, crushing and screening plant and earthmoving fleet, all maintained to the highest standard on site and in Kalgoorlie. MLG prides itself on being a contractor of choice and an industry leader, with its core focus positioned around delivering tailored mining services solutions.
Does this sound like you?
To take the next step in your career, click the ‘Apply’ button below. Please ensure you include an up to date resume with contactable references with your application.
Check out our website to view our other opportunities and to sign up to receive job alerts. https://www.mlgoz.com.au/careers/
As a culturally diverse and inclusive workforce, MLG respects and embrace people from all walks of life. We strongly encourage people from all backgrounds and cultures to apply.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Are you willing to undergo a pre-employment medical check?
Right to live and work
You must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.