Property Analyst, Tenant Advisory, Commercial Property
Advertiser: Kernel PropertyMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 6 Apr 2021
- Melbourne, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Real Estate & Property, Analysts
Kernel Property is a leading, independent consultancy firm that advises commercial office tenants on their property matters. We provide two core services:
- Tenant advisory
- Make good resolution
We act for many significant national and international clients from our Sydney and Melbourne bases.
Whilst legal, financial services and professional services firms make up a significant proportion of our client base, we also work with a wide range of FMCG, technology, insurance, Government and other sectors. Our clients are the decision makers in businesses; the CEOs, CFOs and COOs.
Some key aspects of our approach are:
- We are creative/ left-field thinkers and stand out from our competitors
- We are passionate about delivering value for our clients
- Our ethical approach is reflected in:
- The clients we work for
- Our passion for sustainability
- Our support of grass roots social ventures and charities
Our website will tell you more about the work we undertake. We anticipate continued, solid growth of our business nationally over the next few years.
We are seeking an entry-level property analyst to join our growing team of professionals.
- Full time
- Support and learn from our commercial property tenant advisory team
- Property research and reporting
- Premises brief enquiry process
- Coordinate and attend inspections
- Assist with financial modelling
- Will have graduated from a property or business related degree
- A good written and oral communication
- Good head for maths/ Excel
- Detailed and diligent
- A willingness to give anything a go and take ownership of tasks
- Enjoys contributing to the team with a professional mindset
We would ideally like have that right ‘someone’ starting immediately. That ‘someone’ will be flexible, diligent, hard-working and will love learning about our ever-changing industry. You will work with us in our Melbourne office.
Please respond via the SEEK advert and website portal.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.