At Knight Frank Australia we achieve exceptional results for our clients through a combination of expertise, innovation, and a personalised approach. Our culture of high performance and genuine warmth allows us to strike the right balance - and that makes all the difference. As a member of a global network, we are a 700-strong national team who apply local, national, global insights effectively for our clients. We celebrate the individuality of our people, and we collaborate effectively to deliver the best solutions.
We have a very rare opportunity for an experienced Senior Analyst to join our successful Institutional Sales team with the potential for more! The role sits within the broader Capital Markets team providing analytical support and contributing to the strategy, growth and profitability of the department.
Your objective first and foremost will be to support the negotiation and sales process. You will do that through CRM maintenance, sourcing and analysing of data from a range of channels, assisting with the coordination of submissions and campaigns. You will also be involved in:
- Detailed financial modelling including preparing cash flows and tenancy schedules
- Monitoring, identifying and analysing trends and opportunities
- Client interactions including meetings, site visits, taking action points and building relationships
- Coordinating communications between departments, clients, external agencies and suppliers
- Assisting with the preparation of marketing material, reports and presentations
- General support as required to assist the transaction process
Through this role, we will foster your development into an Institutional Sales role and give you scope to really take ownership and make it your own.
Who we are looking for?
Initiative and a strong desire to achieve and succeed are a must! Along with:
- At least 5 years in the property industry and commercial valuations
- An ability to analyse data and transform it into meaningful information
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in Property and Financial Analysis/ Valuations
- A focus on deliverables and client satisfaction
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- An ability to develop and maintain strong relationships
- A good listener
- Being a critical thinker and possessing a willingness to challenge existing ideas
- Desire to work as part of a high-performance team
- Capable of managing several tasks or projects simultaneously
- Advanced proficiency with the MS Office Suite including Excel
- Proficiency in use of property specific software programs such as Forbury, Estate Master, Navigator CRM etc
What's in it for you?
- Knight Frank Australia will be your platform to rise and do your best work - we are a diverse collection of experts, problem solvers, innovators and high performers. We believe we are at our best when we work together.
- Competitive remuneration package
- Flexible working opportunities, purchase leave, volunteering leave and paid parental leave
- Opportunity to develop your skillset through digital learning over 300 courses, mentoring program, on-the-job learning
Applicants with Australian working rights only.
No agencies please.
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.