- Job Listing Date
- 7 Apr 2021
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Marketing & Communications, Marketing Assistants/Coordinators
Hames Sharley is one of Australia's leading design practices specialising in the areas of architecture, urban design, planning, interior design and landscape architecture. We are seeking an experienced, motivated and hardworking Submissions Coordinator. Reporting to the Studio Leader whilst working closely with company stakeholders, you will be given the opportunity to use your skills and experience to execute submissions and tenders for local, national, and international projects.
Duties to include but not limited to:
- Preparation and collation of submissions, presentations, reports and project sheets using a variety of methods including word processing and desktop publishing / graphic design to a high standard;
- Write and/or proofread marketing literature (tenders, brochures, press releases, etc) to augment the company's presence in the market;
- The updating and the compilation of the national image library and submissions directory;
- Compose and post online content on the company's digital platforms;
We are looking for:
- Excellent communication and people skills;
- The ability to work independently as well as within a well-established team environment;
- A minimum of one- or two-years’ experience in a similar position;
- Relevant tertiary qualifications;
- The ability to work well under pressure in a busy working environment to achieve a 100% success rate in meeting tight deadlines;
- Experience in desktop publishing and administration;
- Intermediate to advanced skills in the Adobe Suite, (specifically InDesign and Photoshop) as well as a high level of competency in the Microsoft Office Suite;
- Advanced written skills and experience in working in a similar sector would be an advantage.
Hames Sharley’s South Australian Studio has a dynamic team of highly motivated professionals. This energetic and close-knit team will help to motivate and inspire you as you continue to grow within the national Hames Sharley community.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for this role.
Please submit a cover letter with your application or for more information contact email@example.com [link removed] or visit www.hamessharley.com.au [link removed]
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have in a publishing role?
- Are you experienced with copy writing and content creation?
- Which of the following Adobe products are you experienced with?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.