Aluminium Welder - Boat Builder
Advertiser: Horizon Aluminium BoatsMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 7 Apr 2021
- Gold Coast
- $30 - $34.99 per hour
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Trades & Services, Welders & Boilermakers
Horizon Aluminium Boats is one of Australia's oldest family owned and run aluminium boat manufacturers, manufacturing both the Horizon and Stessl range of boats, located at our new facility at Coomera on the Gold Coast.
Due to continued growth, we are seeking the services of an experienced Aluminium MIG welder who is able to join our Boat building team.
Reporting to the Team Leader, we require a suitably experienced aluminium MIG welder for fit out of our aluminium boats 3.8 to 5m including the Pressed. Previous experience working in a marine environment would be an advantage. We use Fronius pulse welders.
- Assemble and Fit out boats 3.8 to 5m, inc welding ribs, frames, decks, Transom etc
- Check accuracy & quality of finished product.
- Use equipment such as power tools, pneumatic tools, band saws, hand tools and welders
- Produce neat and quality welds
- High attention to detail and quality
- Responsible for tools & equipment.
- Ability to work as part of a TEAM and independently.
This position will be physically demanding and will be rewarded with a competitive pay relevant to your experience and skill level and Profit share bouns system.
We supply all tools and basic safety equipment required.
Monday to Friday 6am- 2.30pm
Overtime work available and may be required.
Note: Only those applicants required for formal interview will be contacted.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a welder?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.