Heavy Duty Mechanic
Advertiser: MLG Oz Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 8 Apr 2021
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Trades & Services, Automotive Trades
MLG Oz are currently seeking an experienced HD Mechanic to join the highly valued maintenance team on our Granites project in the Northern Territory. Reporting to the Site Manager this position is:
- FIFO (Ex WA/QLD/NT)
- Permanent – Full Time
To be successful in your application, you will possess the following:
- Relevant trade qualifications required
- Working knowledge of Bulk Haulage plant equipment, maintenance requirements and associated procedures (including trailers)
- Good initiative with the demonstrated ability to work both autonomously and in a team
- Strong time management, communication and relationship building skills
- Sound record keeping skills and good knowledge of workshop operations
- Demonstrated ability to work in multi-disciplinary team
The experience with following equipment will be highly regarded:
- CAT 990, 988 & 336D Excavators
- Kenworth Prime Movers – QSK Engines
What will MLG provide me with?
- Industry leading rates
- Paid meal breaks, Super paid on all hours worked and salary sacrifice options available
- 5 weeks annual leave, paid at hours worked
- Access to great range of benefits including the ability to salary sacrifice interstate flights
- Opportunity for career development & progression.
- Exciting opportunity in a growing business
- Excellent culture and collaborative team
- Secure employment with a continuously growing company
- Be recognised and rewarded for outstanding work
About the Business
Based in Kalgoorlie, Western Australia, with operational satellite locations across regional Australia, MLG’s business has grown over the last 19 years to employ more than 700 employees and contractors across 20 sites. MLG operates a modern fleet of on and off-road bulk haulage equipment, crushing and screening plant and earthmoving fleet, all maintained to the highest standard on site and in Kalgoorlie. MLG prides itself on being a contractor of choice and an industry leader, with its core focus positioned around delivering tailored mining services solutions.
Does this sound like you?
To take the next step in your career, click the ‘Apply’ button below.
Contact our Recruitment team if you require further information (08) 9022 7746 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out our website to view our other opportunities and to sign up to receive job alerts.
Shortlisting for this position will commence immediately and only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
As a culturally diverse and inclusive workforce, MLG respects and embrace people from all walks of life. We strongly encourage people from all backgrounds and cultures to apply.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Are you willing to undergo a pre-employment medical check?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.