Advertiser: TwoScots RecruitmentMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 8 Apr 2021
- Melbourne, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- $60k - $75k p.a.
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Administration & Office Support, Office Management
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
We are currently recruiting for a friendly office assistant with a willing personality to join a great company with a fantastic team culture.
CULTURE + BENEFITS.
- Friendly and modern working environment
- Joining a very successful company
ABOUT THE ROLE.
This role requires someone friendly and willing who will be responsible for:
Provide administrative support to executive staff including diary management, meeting organization and scheduling assistance
- Co-ordinate travel requirements
- Provide administrative support to executive staff including diary management, meeting organization and scheduling assistance
- Assist with the development of Corporate Presentations and Corporate Documents
- Maintain office supplies inventory by checking stock to determine levels; anticipating needed supplies; evaluation of new office products; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies
- Meet and greet visitors at reception - offer refreshments
- Organise couriers and sign for deliveries
- Incoming Mail - open, action and distribute
- Outgoing mail and postage
- Manage outlook account with incoming invoices, statements, resumes and expressions of interest
- Printing, binding and filing
- Archiving of documents when required
- Update General Documents as required
- Keep all meeting rooms clean and tidy
- Schedule services for office printers, air-conditioning and heating systems, zip tap etc.
- Assistance with company tech requirements as required
SKILLS + EXPERIENCE.
- High calibre communication skills, written and verbal, with the capacity to relate to all levels of staff and guests. Ability to multi task, with exceptional organizational skills. Adaptable and agile with the capacity to work in a multi-faceted, team-based environment across various countries and time zones. Down to earth and practical, with strong trouble shooting and problem solving skills
- Demonstrated experience working with minimal supervision in a similar role and preferably a 'like industry'.
- Highly proficient in power point, EXCEL, and all relevant office management and support software.
- Professional conduct: Demonstrated discretion and ability to maintain the highest levels of confidentiality. Possesses a professional demeanour and presence with high level of approachability, and a willingness to 'roll up the sleeves' and assist as and when required
- Independent worker with attention for detail
- Able to take directions well from a variety of staff
- Proactive rather than reactive
- Understand nature of job and their position in the organisation
- Looking for a stable employee who will be happy to stay with organisation in similar capacity
HOW TO APPLY.
If you want to be part of this exciting position then we want to hear from you!
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.