Position: Senior Hairdresser
Plus, we have an opportunity for a Team Leader
ATS HAIR IS NOW HIRING!
We are hiring!
Be a part of the ATS HAIR family.
We are looking for experienced hair stylists and Team Leaders to join us!
Location: Brunswick East, VIC
- Offering a 4 day, Permanent work week – rotating roster.
- Saturday RDO every 4 weeks! Which works out as a LONG WEEKEND every time!
Pay rate - is hourly:
- Experienced stylist and Team Leaders hourly rates range: $29-$45 + super + annual leave loading and work-cover covered
About ATS HAIR:
We are a professional hair salon dedicated to ensuring that our clients receive the best hair and salon experience every visit.
We ensure that all of our staff are at all times treated with the highest degree of respect, and that you are rewarded and recognised for all of your hard work.
Do you love to work hard, have fun, and progress your skills? If YES...then this is the role for you.
We are a brand that looks after people and we are passionate about helping our staff build careers and lives that they are happy in.
As a ATS HAIR team member, you will be encouraged and supported to be your best through continuous training, educational opportunities, and personal development.
- Work /life balance: 3 days off every week, Work a 4 day week (permanent position).
- A paid RDO every 4 weeks this works out to a long weekend every time!
- Closed Easter and Public holidays.
- All fully paid Professional Development training days.
- Personalised Education Plan.
- Opportunities to impact the community through Hairdressing, opportunities to get involved in offsite community projects.
- Work with an awesome, friendly and diverse clientele.
- Work with Davines, Pure, Great lengths, GHD training provided if required).
- Work with a fun, friendly and talented team.
- Experienced, competent and confident in all aspects of Hairdressing.
- Dedicated, focused and passionate in regards to Hairdressing and the industry
- Positive personality
- Creative and artistic
Must have full working rights in Australia to be successful for this role.
Please note: Only short listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Please forward your resume and press Apply for this Job.
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.