About our company:
Disrupt Digital is one of Australia’s leading digital marketing agencies. We’ve got 14 years of experience in the industry, and we’re running out of room on our awards shelf; so when it comes to digital marketing strategy, you can bet your sweet bippy we know digital marketing. We consistently show year-on-year growth and we have no plans of slowing down. Our workplace values three things above all else; innovation, positivity, and dogs. Trust us; you’ve never worked anywhere like Disrupt Digital before.
About the role:
The PPC Team Leader is responsible for the growth, performance and support of a team of Optimisation Specialists in their day-to-day operations.
Your main responsibility will be to drive your team and focus on the operational development and implementation for our clients across the digital marketing space; this includes working directly with Google Ads, Facebook Advertising and other SEM platforms.
You and your team will work alongside our in-house Client Account Managers, identifying opportunities for growth in our client's campaigns and manage client expectations of future development.
If you're a great team leader, believe in getting the best out of your team and strive to provide a great customer experience, this is the role for you!
- Day-to-day management of a team of our PPC Optimisation Specialists, including delivering ongoing training and support in online marketing technologies, customer service techniques and overall strategies for success;
- Conduct quality assurance (QA) across key team activities, including optimisation requests, cancellations and pauses of accounts;
- Develop and maintain positive employee engagement and motivation via traditional and innovative methods, including interoffice competitions/incentives and ongoing, proactive performance management/development;
- Take ownership of team member’s queries and requests, including leave and personal development/training requests, liaising with other departments as required;
- Innovate and improve the overall quality of service delivered by team members by optimising workflows, upskilling and utilising new technologies as they become available;
- Regularly report performance statistics and feedback to the Optimisation Department Manager, with a focus on valuable insights and continuous improvement;
- Carry out any other reasonable duties and responsibilities as assigned.
What we are looking for:
- A demonstrated team leadership background;
- Preferred but not essential… Experience with Google Ads, Facebook Management, Microsoft Ads and other SEM platforms within a client relations environment;
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to demonstrate empathy and understanding;
- Excellent problem-solving abilities;
- Well equipped to deliver clear and concise information to team members;
- Able to perform well under pressure and maintain a positive approach through uncertainty and change;
- Proactive and self-motivated;
If you would like to drive a great team culture within an award-winning digital marketing agency, select “Apply” and attach your resume with a cover letter that gives a brief overview of your experience for this role.
Enquiries are welcome, please contact our Recruitment Advisor - Aiden Wallage on 07 3518 5377.
*All successful candidates will be subject to background checks and will be required to complete a National Police History Check as part of the on-boarding process
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.