COLD STORE ASSISTANTS REQUIRED
Advertiser: Endeavour FoodsMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 8 Apr 2021
- Perth, Fremantle & Southern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Warehousing, Storage & Distribution
Our passion for quality, consistency and service has seen us grow to become one of the most trusted Food Distributors in WA. We pride ourselves on our ability to provide outstanding customer service along with an extensive range of high-quality food products since 2001.
The ideal candidate will have experience in picking, packing and repacking of frozen and chilled foods whilst working within a cold environment.
Your new role and a typical working day:
As a key member of our team, you will be working on a variety of tasks, including picking and packing within a cold environment, assisting with unloading stock, putting stock away, moving stock around in freezers/chillers, loading trucks and general warehouse duties.
What you will need to be successful in this role:
- Accurate picking skills
- Willing to perform a variety of tasks
- Enjoy working in a cold environment
- Physically fit as heavy lifting is required
- Previous experience in warehousing or similar role (preferred)
- Available to work extra hours as and when required
- Ability to work under pressure
- Possess good communication skills
- Positive attitude along with a good work ethic
- Exceptional time management skills
- Strong numeracy skills
- Ability to maintain OH&S and cleanliness of warehouse
- A current Australian Drivers Licence
- Police Clearance Certificate
- Fluent in English (speaking, reading & writing)
What you need to know:
- This is a casual role offering competitive wages
- We offer a positive friendly workplace culture within a supportive work environment
- We have free onsite parking
- We pay fortnightly
- PPE uniforms are provided
- Immediate start
This role is a fully flexible casual position ideal for University Students. We offer additional extra hours during the University breaks throughout the year.
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.