MLG Oz are currently seeking experienced Grader Operators to join the highly valued operations team.
Operating CAT H and M series Graders and reporting to the Site Manager this position is:
- FIFO (Ex Perth)
- 2/1 Roster (Days/Nights)
- Permanent – Full Time
To be successful in your application, you will possess the following experience:
- Haul road maintenance
- Balancing out of fill areas
- Trimming batters and cut to fill work
What will MLG provide me with?
- Industry leading rates with Super paid on all hours worked
- 5 weeks annual leave, paid at hours worked
- Access to a great range of benefits including the ability to salary sacrifice onward FIFO flights
- Immediate or flexible start dates
- Exciting opportunity in a growing business
- A great team culture and work environment
- Modern, well maintained fleet
About the Business
Based in Kalgoorlie, Western Australia, with operational satellite locations across regional Australia, MLG’s business has grown over the last 19 years to employ more than 700 employees and contractors across 20 sites. MLG operates a modern fleet of on and off-road bulk haulage equipment, crushing and screening plant and earthmoving fleet, all maintained to the highest standard on site and in Kalgoorlie. MLG prides itself on being a contractor of choice and an industry leader, with its core focus positioned around delivering tailored mining services solutions.
Does this sound like you?
To take the next step in your career, click the ‘Apply’ button below.
Contact our Recruitment team if you require further information (08) 9022 7746 [link removed] / firstname.lastname@example.org [link removed]
Check out our website to view our other opportunities and to sign up to receive job alerts.
https://www.mlgoz.com.au/careers/ [link removed]
Shortlisting for this position will commence immediately and only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
As a culturally diverse and inclusive workforce, MLG respects and embrace people from all walks of life. We strongly encourage people from all backgrounds and cultures to apply.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Are you willing to undergo a pre-employment medical check?
- Are you available to work FIFO / DIDO contracts?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.