OneSchool Global is one of the world’s largest, truly global schools, with over 9500 students, 130 campuses and 2500 staff operating across 20 countries.
OneSchool Global is renowned for its innovation and offers a range of learning opportunities for its students and development opportunities for its staff.
Casual Teachers required for our Orange Campus to teach multiple subject areas and year levels.
Skills and Experience
You will have an excellent understanding of the NSW Curriculum and Syllabus. You must be a registered teacher by the NSW Educational Standards Authority (NESA) and have relevant teaching and tertiary qualifications and hold a current working with children check (WWWC).
Eligible overseas teachers and Graduate Teachers are encouraged to apply
You will need to be comfortable stepping away from traditional classroom teaching practices, to embrace modern teaching methods and technologies including video conferencing and online resources.
- Competitive remuneration
- A safe, caring and supportive work environment
- Proven academic performance and small class sizes
- State of the art teaching facilities providing a modern and technologically advanced learning environment for students
OneSchool Global has a clear vision and our values are the heart of everything we do. Our culture is supportive and dynamic, and our success is enabled by an engaging, passionate team approach.
If you have a genuine love of teaching, possess a "can do" attitude and ability to be flexible within a dynamic workplace environment, please apply today and we will be in touch.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a current Working With Children (WWC) Check?
- Do you have current teacher's registration in Australia?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.