Get More Traffic is a successful Google Premier Partner who is on an upward trajectory. We're currently on the hunt for sales savvy go-getters who are looking to take their career to the next level and make 2020 their year to shine. As a business, we've seen many clients pivoting to online which has given us great confidence that we can help many of them succeed through this year.
With a phenomenal growth plan in place for the year ahead, you will be joining a highly valued, fun and social team. Based in Southport, our team beats all others with a world-class product, tailored training, ongoing support, uncapped commission and quality leads.
- Fun, outgoing and enthusiastic personality
- Team focused and love having a great time
- Some experience in sales, phone-based or face to face preferred
- Open-minded and willing to learn
- Resilient with goal-oriented drive
- Confident and determined to succeed.
What you will earn and receive:
- Uncapped commissions paid weekly! You can't beat that!
- Permanent full-time role
- Mon to Fri - 8.00am to 4.30pm
- World-class training in digital marketing
- A crew of coffee lovin', dog lovin' individuals who know how to have a good time - life is too short not to be surrounded by good people!
- Able to build rapport quickly over the phone
- Be motivated by hitting targets, breaking records (and earning those commissions!)
- Confident speaking to business owners
- Excellent work ethic and attitude
- Resilient and determined to succeed
- Won't take NO for an answer!
- Embrace individuality and can add your personality to every sale.
If you wish to join the digital marketing revolution and work with some of the biggest brands, select "Apply" and attach your resume.
Want to know more about who we are?
Search for us on Instagram or Facebook, or you can find out more about our company and the services we offer by going to www.getmoretraffic.com.au.
*All successful candidates will be required to complete an Australian Police Check in the first week of employment. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a sales consultant?
- Have you worked in a call centre before?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.