Are you a self-motivated go getter who loves sales?
WHO ARE YOU?
You have experience in sales and customer service. You have a pro-active approach to problem solving and are highly organised by completing work effectively and efficiently. You build strong relationships, have exceptional phone skills and a positive attitude towards client interaction. You have a current drivers licence & transport as necessary due to limited public transport.
YOUR SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
To be a perfect fit for this role you will have:
- Be reliable, self starter with strong work ethic.
- Experience in a high-volume call centre / sales environment
- Drive & hunger to exceed KPI's
- Intermediate skills with multiple software
- Professional phone manner
- Pro-active approach to problem solving
- Strong phone skills and a positive attitude
- Prior Registered Training Organisation Experience (advantageous)
- Traineeship Available if eligible
You will be involved in:
- Answering inbound leads & converting to sales
- Calling existing clients, past students
- Focus on new leads & enrolling students into courses and qualifications
- Proactive "solution selling" – meets client's needs via phone
- Completing fast & accurate data entry
- Follow up and troubleshoot problems with stakeholders
- Build solid relationships with external and internal stakeholders
Major Training is a family owned and operated RTO with a background of over 20 years in the industry. We pride ourselves on delivering excellent service, Quality ethical training and being remembered. We do things differently at Major. As a family business we really value innovation and the contribution our people make. Your success is our success, and we're looking for people who are committed to making a lasting impact in our business. In return, we offer you a truly supportive working environment, (where work/life balance is a reality, not a myth), the chance to work with a friendly team, and the opportunity to make a real difference to our students lives. To learn more, visit www.major.com.au & www.mypatheducation.edu.au
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have experience in a sales role?
- Do you own or have regular access to a car?
- Do you have experience working for a registered training organisation (RTO)?
- Do you have experience working towards targets and KPIs?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.