PKF Brisbane – Business graduate / undergraduate (HR/Marketing)
Advertiser: PKF BrisbaneMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 11 Apr 2021
- Brisbane, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Human Resources & Recruitment, Consulting & Generalist HR
PKF Brisbane is located in the Brisbane CBD, and is a member firm of PKF International with offices in over 440 cities and 150 countries worldwide. We are a leading provider of business services, audit, superannuation, tax and specialist services to clients locally and internationally.
Our Brisbane office has over 60 people and we are growing at a fast rate. We are seeking a junior professional, who has an interest in developing a career in marketing and human resources. The role will be split between these two areas, with marketing being more dominant initially. The role will report directly to the Brisbane CEO.
Some of the projects you will be working on initially include:
- Development of electronic communications for digital campaigns
- Website content creation
- Policy development
- New client acquisition campaigns
- Development of marketing material including proposals and tenders
To be considered you should possess the following:
- The right to work full time in Australia
- A business degree, majoring in marketing, or human resources (or both) – or significant progress towards completion of that degree.
- Work experience in a busy, customer facing role (of any kind).
- An ability to communicate clearly in writing and in person
The role will initially require a minimum time commitment of 2-3 days per week, but this is likely to increase as the year progresses.
To be considered, please submit a cover letter and resume. Candidates who do not provide these details will not be considered. Those applicants that clearly articulate why they should be chosen for the role will be looked upon favourably.
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.