- Job Listing Date
- 11 Apr 2021
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Banking & Financial Services, Banking - Corporate & Institutional
About Bank of America
Our purpose as a firm is to make financial lives better, through the power of every connection. Across the world, we partner with leading corporate and institutional investors through our offices in more than 35 countries. In the U.S. alone, we serve almost all of the Fortune 500 companies and approximately 67 million consumer and small-business clients. We provide a full suite of financial products and services, from banking and investments to asset and risk management. We cover a broad range of asset classes, making us a global leader in corporate and investment banking, sales and trading.
Connecting Asia Pacific to the world
Our Asia Pacific team is spread across 19 cities in 12 markets. We are focused on connecting Asia to the world and the world to Asia, using our global expertise to ensure success is shared between us, our clients and our communities. Our regional footprint covers 12 currencies, more than a dozen languages and five time zones, placing us firmly among the region’s leading financial services companies.
Global Investment Banking focuses on building long-term relationships with large corporations, financial institutions and financial sponsors, by providing strong advisory expertise and capitalising on powerful M&A, corporate banking, treasury, debt and equity product expertise to deliver integrated financial solutions. We have a significant presence in the Americas, Europe, Emerging Markets (ex-Asia) and Asia Pacific.
- Actively participate in the implementation of strategies and business plans that aim to improve the utilisation of resources within the firm
- Review and evaluate current business practices and provide solutions to improve the overall efficiency of the organisation
- Leverage experience gained through management reporting role to critically examine current work policies and propose ways to improve procedures within the business
- Actively highlight and discuss deficiencies with the management team periodically
- Participate in the execution of equity and debt financing and M&A transactions
- Ability to operate as project / deal team lead, driving the work product and transaction processes
- Perform in-depth financial, valuation, product and industry analysis, and due diligence
- Prepare pitch books, client presentations and live deal materials
- Help to generate ideas and opportunities for new and existing clients
- Learn from, and work with, teams consisting of professionals drawn from across the business, including senior bankers within your group, experts in other areas of the firm and colleagues from around the globe
- Bachelor Degree in Finance, Business, Economics, Accounting, Law or other relevant area
- Preferably a candidate should have 4 years minimum of relevant investment banking, valuation, M&A or Corporate Finance experience
- Excellent in communication and proficient in English
- Outstanding academic achievement
- Detailed oriented with strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Effective verbal and written communication
- Ability to manage a variety of transactions and projects simultaneously
- Resourceful self-starter; able to work autonomously
- A strong team player
- Ability to interact with C-Level Executives
- Ability to know when and how to delegate to Analysts and provide training and guidance
- Demonstrate energy and drive
Bank of America is an equal opportunities employer
Applications will be open from 9th April 2021 to 10th May 2021
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.