- Job Listing Date
- 12 Apr 2021
- Perth, CBD, Inner & Western Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Trades & Services, Electricians
As a fully owned subsidiary of Tempo (an ASX-listed multi- disciplinary services provider), KP Electric Australia (KPE) is an award winning National Electrical Services Provider. Specialising in reactive maintenance and compliance of existing electrical assets through to Projects, Energy Management and Total Solutions.
We are seeking an experienced Service Electrician to work across multiple sites. Duties include;
- Maintain, install, replace and repair all distribution systems and associated electrical equipment
- Identify and diagnose electrical problems using various testing devices
- Undertake inspection, testing, verification activities and complete reports as required
- Complete work orders and record material utilised on jobs
- Deliver preventative maintenance work for general power and lighting (RCD's, test & tagging, emergency and exit lighting etc)
Who We Are
Tempo is one of Australia’s leading innovators in the delivery of electrical maintenance, asset management and telecommunication infrastructure services.
- are an experienced commercial service electrician that can work as a team whilst able to think on their feet.
To be considered for this position, you must have the following qualifications:
- Western Australian A Grade Electrical License - essential
- Telecommunications licence (open cabling data)
- Full and unencumbered driver’s license
- Valid Construction/ White card
- Valid CPR and LVR - or willing to obtain
- Service experience will be highly regarded
- Legal entitlement to work in Australia
- National Police Clearance
Preferred but not essential
- Industrial experience
- telecommunications experience
Everything we do revolves around our commitment to zero incidents to our people, the environment and the communities in which we operate. The values we use guide our behaviour toward each other, our customers, our partners and our communities.
Please Note: You must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for the job. All applicants may be required to complete a pre-employment medical and drug and alcohol screen, provide a national police clearance within the last 3 months and work references.
To submit your application, please apply online using the “APPLY” button.
*NO AGENCIES PLEASE*
Tempo Australia Limited
1060 Hay Street
WEST PERTH WA 6005
Sydney | Melbourne | Perth | Brisbane | Adelaide
Hobart | Canberra | Darwin
Phone: 08 9460 1500
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as an electrician?
- Do you hold a current electrical licence?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Do you hold a Construction Induction Safety certificate (White Card)?
- Do you have a current Police Check (National Police Certificate) for employment?
- Are you willing to undergo a pre-employment medical check?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.