G&B Stainless is a well established engineering company with two workshops located in Crestmead.
As part of its growth strategy, G&B Stainless has identified the requirement for a support position to our HR/WHS Officer.
Our company works in a specialized field and as such we are looking for a candidate who will show a willingness to learn, provide support and advice to the HR/WHS Officer in all facets of the operation.
This is an entry level position which would ideally suit a student who is currently studying HR / WHS or a candidate who is looking to build on their skill base.
Previous experience in manufacturing, engineering and/or construction assignments will be highly regarded
- Promotion of G&B Stainless safety culture at all times
- Assist HR / Safety Officer in all facets of work health and safety processes - assessments, auditing, investigations
- Assist the HR / Safety Officer in preparation of Safety Packages including SWMS
- Assist in the recruitment, onboarding and induction of quality people to meet the growing needs of our business.
- Maintenance of HR/WHS Administration – documentation, staff correspondence, recording of toolbox talk meetings
- Minimum Certificate III Work Health and Safety
- Knowledge of WHS legislation, Codes of Practice
- Qualifications in HR
- Proven ability in problem solving
- Ability to work in a small team and be responsive to changing priorities
- Strong administration and organization skills
- Refined communication skills
- High level of drive and motivation
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.