Are you looking for the opportunity to combine your free flexible and easy lifestyle with consistent travel and work?
If so we have the perfect role for you !
As an Electrical Trades Assistant you will be paired up and travel with a licensed electrician; and will have the opportunity to travel throughout the QLD and Northern NSW, performing preventative maintenance for general lighting and power in Tier 1 and Tier 2 retail customers.
Your role will see you
- Deliver preventative maintenance work for general power and lighting (RCD's, test and tagging, emergency lighting, generators and PFC’s)
- Undertake inspection, testing, verification activities and complete reports as required
- Maintain, install, replace and repair all electrical distribution systems and associated electrical equipment
- Identify and diagnose electrical problems using various testing devices
- Complete work orders and record material utilised on jobs.
- Full driver’s licence.
- Test and Tag certificate; or willingness to obtain with support
- Construction Card
- CPR and LVR
- Working at heights and EWP licenses
- National Police Clearance within 3 months - or the ability obtain one
- Experience and willingness to working permanent nightshift
- A collaborative and diligent attitude to service works.
- Customer orientated mindset
- Sharp attention to detail.
- A commitment to promoting and driving HSE compliance
- Work Health and Safety legislative provisions
- Able to travel within QLD and interstate for multiple weeks at a time
What we provide?
- Fantastic earning potential
- All testing and safety equipment
- Terrific working environment
- Training and ongoing support
OUR Values – we hope you have the same!
At Tempo everything we do revolves around our commitment to zero incidents to our people, the environment and the communities in which we operate. The values we use guide our behaviour toward each other, our customers, our partners and our communities.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and strongly encourages Aboriginal Australians and female candidates to apply.
Please note you must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job
To submit your application, please apply online using the “APPLY” button and submit through your CV to register your interest today.
*NO AGENCIES PLEASE*
Tempo Australia Limited
1060 Hay Street
WEST PERTH WA 6005
Sydney | Melbourne | Perth | Brisbane | Adelaide
Hobart | Canberra | Darwin
Phone: 08 9460 1500
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a trades assistant?
- Are you willing to undergo a pre-employment medical check?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Do you have a current Police Check (National Police Certificate) for employment?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.