About the Park:
BIG4 Deniliquin Holiday Park is an award-winning park, renowned for its great activities, location along with exceptional presentation. BIG4 Deniliquin is a family operated park, with customer experience at the forefront. They strive to ensure every guest feels as though they came as strangers and leave as friends. Located on the banks of the magnificent Edward River & only a few minutes from town, this park is the perfect holiday destination.
About the Position:
Due to continued growth, we are seeking someone who is great at being able to offer a great customer experience on the phone. Being able to close the sale on the phone, whilst giving our guest the best options. You will also have a keen interest in marketing. Being a forward thinking person, you will come together with the General Manager to create a Marketing plan for the park, that will drive overall performance and revenue. You will have an energetic hands-on approach in the reception area. Having some experience managing a small team would be advantageous, but not essential. Being a natural leader is important, as to be able to guide staff on selling techniques.
Experience in the Holiday Park sector is desired but not essential. We are looking for a great leader who has:
- Great Communication Skills
- An ability to drive excellence in Customer Experience.
- Strong ability to build relationships with guests and key stakeholders.
- Willingness to be a "hands on" and lead by example
- Ability to understand and inform actions associated with ongoing product performance.
- Excellent problem-solving ability
- Capacity to implement up-selling and cross selling strategies including team training.
- Administration Knowledge and Proficiency
- Attention to detail
- Previous experience with Newbook reservation system, desired but not essential.
Your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Assist the GM to build & develop a strong team that delivers a safe & secure workplace.
- To assist in driving a profitable accommodation service.
- Drive sales both directly & indirectly through phone, repeat clients & online.
- Assist the GM in addressing any shortfalls that arise in expenses, including labour costs.
- Assist GM in rostering as directed.
- Assist GM in recruitment of new staff, providing on the job training & coaching.
- Maintain office procedures that have been set out by the GM & owners.
- Communicate with General Manager on a regular basis to discuss wins & issues.
- Conduct staff communication with direct reports for daily, weekly & monthly meetings. Outlining expectations, issues & wins.
As our park is a member of BIG4 Holiday Parks, you will receive a staff membership card, that you may use across the network offering you and your family great holiday savings.
If this sounds like you and you would like to become a part of our team, then we would love to hear from you.
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Do you have a current Police Check (National Police Certificate) for employment?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How many years' experience do you have in a marketing role?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.