Ezyquip Hire specialise in plant and equipment hire solutions for the civil, construction and mining industries throughout Australia. With over 600 pieces of plant and equipment ranging from small excavators to D10 dozers, and with bases in Brisbane, Toowoomba, Mackay, Roma, Dubbo and Darwin, we are committed to providing simple cost-effective solutions to the challenges of modern-day engineering.
Due to project growth, we have an opportunity available for a dedicated cross shift Service Coordinator to join our Weipa project team on a 15/6 roster. Reporting directly to the Maintenance Supervisor and Project Manager, the successful candidate will possess previous parts interpreting experience along with well-developed computer skills.
Your duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Monitor stock levels of frequently used parts, products and materials for the mechanical team and complete orders when required
- Follow up requests from trade persons for uncommon products by sourcing most suitable item at best available price
- Recognise product needs for various mechanical functions and stock appropriately
- Liaise with key suppliers to attain competitive pricing on all product purchases
- Complete appropriate paperwork and purchase orders as required
- Receipt incoming product orders and reconcile product received to invoice and order and follow up missing or back ordered items
- Ensure all fleet and equipment services are scheduled in line with Ezyquip Hire's service procedures or manufacturer's guidelines, with parts readily available
- Additional ad hoc duties as requested by the Maintenance team/Branch Manager
An enthusiastic and self-motivated individual, you will possess the following attributes:
- Previous mechanical exposure with a sound knowledge of machinery and equipment
- Previous experience in the hire or equipment industry
- Experience in Baseplan or alternative hire software
- Experience in CAT systems (advantageous)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite
- Manual drivers licence and own reliable transport
- The ability to work autonomously, with minimal Management direction
- Good problem-solving ability with the ability to multitask in a busy environment
- A sound level of verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
*Flights from Brisbane Airport, accommodation and meals are provided whilst on roster for candidates who aren't local to Weipa.
Ezyquip Hire offers a superior range of benefits and employee opportunities focused on supporting healthy, well balanced people. For your opportunity to be part of a truly diverse, supportive organisation that believes its people provide the platform to its success, apply now or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.