Spinifex Recruiting are seeking an experienced Mechanical Foreman for a Solar Farm Project based around Wellington NSW 2820.
About the role:
- 6-month assignment with possibility of being offered a permanent position depending on performance.
- 10 day on / 4 day off roster
- Work company vehicle will be supplied for onsite and local travel only
- 30am start to 6pm finish
- Manage and Organise large crews of itinerant workers (Many unskilled)
- Plan and Organise work scope in advance (with consideration of other work groups)
- Ability to lead prestart and toolbox meetings with authority
- Record and deliver daily progress figures and report directly to Superintendent
- Delegate, mentor Leading hands and workforce according to tasks
- Work with other Foreman to achieve common goal
- Ability to be agile in work scope and accepting in taking on additional tasks
To be considered for these opportunities, you must:
- Hold previous experience in a similar position within the renewable energy / Construction industry
- Previous Construction Foreman management experience
- Previous knowledge of NEXTracker system desired
- Ability to complete daily reporting
- Ability to manage and coordinate large construction crews
- High level written and verbal communication skills
- High attention to detail
- Competent with computers
How to apply:
Residents from Dubbo / Wellington and close surrounding towns are strongly encouraged to apply as we are focused on employing local talent.
If you are interested in this opportunity and fit the above criteria, please apply now with your current resume.
For any further enquiries, please contact Heilala Mill on 0488 089 184.
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.