CPB Contractors is a leading construction company and a member of the CIMIC Group.
Our Mission is to generate sustainable returns for our shareholders by delivering projects for our clients, while providing safe, rewarding and fulfilling careers for our people. In conjunction with our clients and partners, CPB Contractors is delivering large-scale projects across key sectors and industries, including infrastructure, civil construction, traffic management and tunnelling.
We are currently seeking applications from experienced Design Engineers. Based in Melbourne opportunities exist for a candidate with strong design management experience to maximise the delivery of successful project outcomes.
As a Design Engineer, you will be accountable for:
- Planning and controlling the delivery of project design to ensure the achievement of quality, completion and profit objectives
- Coordinating the interaction of project members in the design delivery process, including design, construction, planning and environmental resources
- Monitoring and evaluating the work of designers to ensure that progress meets requirements
- Assist in the design approval process by coordinating issue resolution
- Effectively manage the work and performance of design subcontractors
- Work in conjunction with the Design Manager in the development of design budgets, reports and schedules
Our minimum requirements for these roles are:
- Tertiary Qualification in Architecture, Building, Construction, Engineering or Quantity Surveying
- A minimum of eight years’ experience in Construction Phase Services
- Proven commercial and legislative compliance skills and design frameworks and systems
- Multi-discipline project experience in Building, Construction and Design is highly desirable
- Ability to work directly within construction team and provide design advice on site to assist with construction programme.
- Chartered status is highly desirable
In return, we offer rewarding careers, genuine opportunities to develop and grow, and a workplace culture that values and recognises effort and contribution.
If you are interested in these roles and meet the above requirements, please apply below.
Please note: This role is being sourced through CPB Contractors directly and we will not accept applications via external recruitment agencies.
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.