- Job Listing Date
- 13 Apr 2021
- Blue Mountains & Central West
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Mining, Resources & Energy, Mining - Engineering & Maintenance
We Are Aeris
The name Aeris comes from the Latin word for copper which is where we began.
Aeris Resources has both copper and gold operations and is an ASX listed diversified mining and exploration company.
Our strategy is clear, and we are committed to growth.
We are focused. We know where we are going, and we need you to help us get there
We are ambitious. Through production, exploration, and acquisition.
We are one team. We live our values and do what we say we are going to do.
Our expanding portfolio of copper and gold operations; development projects and exploration prospects make Aeris an exciting, growing company. Aeris has a clear vision to become a mid-tier mining company with a focus on gold and base metals delivering shareholder value.
Reporting to the Mobile Maintenance Superintendent, the Heavy Vehicle Fitter will be responsible for ensuring the mobile plant runs safely, productively and efficiently.
- Your key responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Carry out quality service and preventative maintenance to the fleet and to perform a high level of breakdown support as required
- Maintain mobile plant and equipment for underground mining operations to promote strong equipment availability
- Fault finding - inspect, identify and diagnosis of mechanical malfunctions
- Comply with all workplace safety regulations, site policies and procedures
- Trade qualifications
- Minimum 2 years’ experience working on heavy machinery
- High standard of work quality
- Be self-motivated and have a team orientated approach
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to pass a pre-employment medical and drug & alcohol screen
Tritton Copper Operations employs more than 400 people and is located in Hermidale in Western New South Wales. Tritton has two underground copper mines (Tritton and Murrawombie) and is forecast to produce more than 23,000 tonnes in FY2021.
Tritton is a key employer within the region and a proud supporter of the community. We are a residential mine that allows you to be home each night to either Cobar or Nyngan. Accommodation support is provided as well as company transport from both towns to the operation. Both Nyngan and Cobar are family friendly communities, with a variety of shops, gyms, and sporting activities as well as primary and high schools.
Our mine has opportunity written all over it. Your opportunity starts now.
If you have the above experience and qualifications, please click APPLY to lodge your application.
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.