Goldfields Child Care Centre, Kalgoorlie's longest serving non for profit Child Care Centre is recruiting for a permanent team member.
Qualified Educator Role:
- Diploma in Children's Services
- Current Working with Children Check
- Previous Experience
- Supervisory Certificate
Positive early learning experiences have a significant impact on the first 5 years. It takes educators like you to make the promise of early learning fun.
Our motto is "A bright start to a bright future" and we need ''bright" team members to join us.
Our Centre has large nature based outdoor areas, gardens, vegie patch and natural water play, fabulous excursion and events calender, staff social outings, great team environment, not to mention we are run by an Active Parent Committee. That's just the start.
We offer a rewarding, vibrant career pathway by investing in your passion to inspire children to learn.
Benefits for working with GCCC include:
*Career advancement opportunities
*Discounted care for your children
*Flexible work arrangements
*Paid training programs
Goldfields Child Care Kalgoorlie is accepting all applications from jobseekers from 13 April 2021 to 9 May 2021.
This is a residential role and the successful applicant must reside in Kalgoorlie Boulder.
This is position is fulltime hours.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a current Working With Children (WWC) Check?
- Do you have professional child care experience?
- Have you completed a Diploma in Early Childhood Education and Care?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.