Internal Sales Co-Ordinator - Wall Warehouse
Advertiser: Wall WarehouseMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 13 Apr 2021
- Melbourne, Northern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Sales, Sales Coordinators
We are a small business that supplies Specialised Wall Systems to commercial & residential builders, renderers, plasterers and owner builders.
Our focus is on supplying a range of quality products whilst providing excellent service and specialised advice. We are customer centred, our focus is on nurturing relationships with our customers before and after the sale.
A brief overview of the duties and responsibilities of this role will include:
- Conduct sales calls to follow up quotes & deliveries.
- Document and schedule communication in our CRM system.
- Provide excellent customer service to our new and existing customers (phone, email and trade counter).
- Provide product advice and prepare quotes
- Upsell and cross-sell through understanding customers needs and offer products and solutions that meet their requirements.
- Process customer orders and payments
- Prepare and complete orders for delivery and pickup
- Assist customers to load orders into their vehicle in a safe & courteous manner
- Unload inbound vehicles as required.
- Provide support to the Trade Sales & Operations Supervisor
If you have the following attributes, we would like to hear from you:
- A current Forklift license would be an advantage
- Excellent communication and time management with the ability to manage competing priorities.
- High level of literacy and numeracy, with accurate attention to detail.
- Genuine desire to work with our customers and develop relationships
- Proficient computer skills and experience in using inventory systems
Please conduct some background research on our business and submit your resume with a cover letter detailing why you'd like to join our team.
A full job description will be supplied on interview.
Please note: Telephone and walk-in applications will not be accepted and only suitable applicants will be contacted. Calls from agencies will not be accepted.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- How many years' experience do you have in the construction industry?
- Are you willing to undergo a pre-employment medical check?
- What is the maximum weight that you are comfortable and able to lift?
- Do you have experience using point of sale (POS) software?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.