Role Value Proposition
The Policy Administrator role is responsible for providing exceptional customer service MetLife’s customers and Adviser partners, in addition to proactively managing the administration and completion of alterations to in-force insurance policies. This role is responsible for delivering market-leading policy management service and solutions with exceptional customer experiences by applying a proactive, empathetic and accountable approach to resolving customer and adviser requests. The successful candidate will work directly to support the achievement of MetLife’s strategic initiative to deliver innovative solutions to the Retail life insurance market.
- Deliver and demonstrate exceptional customer service skills when engaging with customers, advisers and other internal and external stakeholders
- Deliver and demonstrate exceptional administration skills by proactively identifying requirements, opportunities and risks in the end to end alteration process for Life and Super policies, at both a customer and Adviser level
- Employ sophisticated customer service skills to deliver market-leading first point resolution outcomes on inbound customer and adviser enquiries
- Respond to and complete all administration transactions in an efficient and effective manner, and within agreed service levels
- Managing the existing policy maintenance, renewals & reinstatements
- Provide proactive telephone services which demonstrate accuracy of information, strong regulatory compliance and adherence to company telephone service policies and procedures
Essential Business Experience and Technical Skills
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a call centre or administration role
- Demonstrated understanding of the Retail life insurance industry
- Working knowledge of relevant regulatory and legislative policy
- Displays a positive and enthusiastic attitude
- Communicates openly and proactively shares knowledge
- Exceptional time management and prioritisation skills
- Performs well under pressure, in an evolving environment
- Exhibits superior customer service capabilities
- Excellent computing skills and literacy
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal
Leadership Competencies required:
- Thinks Strategically - Sets direction aligned to the company’s strategy, applying external and global perspective to meet local and global needs.
- Creates Partnerships - Authentically builds trusted relationships and collaborates across global, diverse and multi-functional teams to successfully drive business objectives.
- Seizes Opportunity - Seeks new opportunities and ways to create balanced business growth while improving operational capabilities.
- Models our Values - Creates a culture that promotes the company’s values and standards through role modeling, accountability and ownership of decisions.
- Focuses on Customers - Promotes customer centricity and ensures focus on creating great customer experiences to achieve competitive advantage.
What's in it for you?
- Great central location - when we return from all working from home that is!!
- Fantastic employee benefits including - flexible work arrangements, health & wellbeing allowance, access to corporate discounts through Perks at Work, additional purchased annual leave, super matching and free weekly fresh fruit.
- Access to ongoing professional development, including study support and career progression within a leading global organisation.
To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com [link removed]
Closing date for applications Wednesday 21st April 2021
MetLife is proud to be an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. We are committed to attracting, retaining and maximizing the performance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of MetLife to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or expression, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, disability, veteran status, genetic information or any other basis protected by law.
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.