Who we are and what we do
SEE Group is a diverse and flexible employer providing long-term career opportunities for our employees. Across our operations we work on challenging projects that allow our employees to grow and develop with us.
We're not afraid to innovate and encourage employees and teams to see ideas through from concept to delivery. A role at SEE Group offers you the opportunity to be a part of a dynamic and growing organisation with all the benefits of a family-owned business.
No matter which project you're working on, or where your office is, you'll be part a company that supports and values you. At SEE Group we're committed to investing in our people to ensure they can always perform at their best and are ready to take the next step in their careers.
About the role
SEE Civil are currently seeking a Senior Project Engineer who is interested in joining our New South Wales team working on land development and local government projects. Projects include bulk and detailed earthworks, civil works for residential, industrial and commercial developments and local government infrastructure and road upgrades. This will be a full-time position located on projects in Northern New South Wales. This role would see you responsible for providing advice in the planning, coordination, and supervision of technical aspects of our construction projects.
We are looking for a candidate who has had previous experience on land development and or local government projects and is looking at taking that next step in their career.
Responsibilities will include
- Meeting project milestones and ensuring project compliance.
- Ensuring effective programming and construction methodologies
- Conducting quality assurance
- Financial reporting and forecasting
- Project administration
- Ensuring safe working conditions for staff and subcontractors
Essential Skills and Attributes
- Bachelor of Engineering (Civil)
- Construction White Card
- Background in Engineering, Construction and Delivery processes and experience in actual project delivery
- Proven management skills, practices, and planning ability
- Demonstrated experience managing multiple tasks and maintaining focus on priorities.
- Highly effective skills in negotiating, evaluating, and administering contracts, specifications, Australian standards.
- Establishing and maintaining effective working relationships
- Computer literacy, particularly experience working with MS Excel and MS Project applications
- Highly effective planning, organising and problem-solving skills together with the ability to lead, motivate and influence others
- High attention to detail
What we offer
- We offer competitive remuneration and a range of benefits including salary packaging and access to Toyota Fleet Discounts.
- Opportunities to take charge of your health and wellbeing through our Road2Health program.
- SEE Group embraces the benefits of a diverse and inclusive workforce offering flexible and inclusive workplaces that recognises high performance, supports 'good ideas' and promotes a healthy work-life balance.
- We support the continuous learning and professional development of our employees, in turn promoting career progression through the company.
- We celebrate the success of our employees through formal and informal rewards and recognition.
- We have a strong organisational culture which encourages passion, innovation, collaboration, accountability, and empowerment.
If this is the role for you and you want to join the Team, then we encourage you to submit your CV with a tailored cover letter by clicking apply now and your application will be reviewed against our selection criteria.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Women and People of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Island heritage are strongly encouraged to apply.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.