What's in it for you?
Join this well-established, leading provider of networking solutions. They represent leading products and services while always striving for the best customer outcome. For your contribution to the sale team, you will be paid a starting salary of about $60k, plus superannuation. Additionally, you will benefit from things like -
Team: Work as part of a positive environment with support from your manager and colleagues
Training: The company will provide a full induction and training to help you get started
Progression: As a multi-national business, there are opportunities for promotion to more senior positions with time and success
Coaching: Work with colleagues and a leadership team that are approachable and want to support your development
About the role
Main tasks: Your focus will be on supporting the sales team to meet their budgets by providing the best in customer service (over the phone and email) and data management.
- Manage distributor needs like merchandising, sales events, and training
- Coordinate and process orders for resellers and distributors
- Organise product training, workshops, and seminars for business partners
- Represent your employer at product demonstrations, trade exhibitions, and events
- Respond to inbound enquiries in a professional and timely manner
About the company
Join this well-established, multinational company, without getting lost as just another staff member. You will have the chance to have not just a job, but build a successful career in Melbourne or potential interstate or overseas opportunities. Your future employer has been operating for over 3 decades already, giving you confidence in the stability of this opportunity and have had a host of happy customers over this time.
Learn of success stories the company have achieved by providing the best networking solutions to a broad range of industries. Know that you are joining a team that focuses on providing the best for both their customers and staff at all times.
What you must have to apply for this role:
- Administration experience like data/order entry
- Exceptional communication & customer service over the phone & via email
- Worked within the IT industry & have an interest in learning about technology
You will be highly regarded if you also have:
- Working knowledge & understanding of networking solutions, security, WiFI &/or IP
- Experience working with Salesforce
All you must do to apply for this role is to submit your resume to Matt Rowles via the "Apply Now" button below. Send your CV ASAP as I will be screening applicants from the moment this ad goes live. If, however you want to know more about this unique opportunity or similar sales roles, you can call me for a confidential chat on 03 9283 9077.
Please note: due to the high number of applicants, only successful applicants will be contacted.
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.