Go Put the World on Vacation
At Wyndham Destinations our goal is simple: to put the world on vacation. Our award-winning team of nearly 15,000 associates is diverse and dedicated, caring and creative. Together we’re shaping the future of the timeshare industry by doing things never done before. That’s part of what makes our work fun and interesting. Every day is a chance to learn something new and influence the global business.
We are excited to be currently searching for an enthusiastic and results driven Talent Acquisition Specialist to join our talented people experience team based on the Gold Coast, QLD. This is a full time opportunity that is ideal for an external or agency recruiter who aspires to move in house and be part of an organisation with significant reach across the Asia Pacific region.
How You’ll Shine
As the Talent Acquisition Specialist, you will build strong relationships and work closely with our Hiring Managers to fulfill their needs and help support the wider Human Resources brand within the business.
No two days are ever the same, however key duties of the role include:
- Attract and source candidates through traditional and online channels for all areas of the business, however with a strong focus on our sales teams.
- Manage advertisement campaigns, referrals and conduct interviews, reference checks and other relevant offer process.
- By using online tools such as Workday, LinkedIn and Enboarder, you will be able to gain insights on our Talent Acquisition process, making enhancements where you see opportunities.
- Supporting the broader Human Resources team across the Asia Pacific region to deliver its strategic objectives, including involvement in people-focused projects that will have a positive impact.
Furthermore, you will be part of a team that practices what is preaches when it comes to professional development; with a leadership team that is deeply passionate about coaching, mentoring and empowerment to let our people be their very best selves every day.
What You'll Bring
- Experience with high volume recruiting, (specific sales, call centers and resort operations experience would be highly regarded)
- Exceptional communication skills, with the confidence to liaise with managers and stakeholders across the organisation.
- A true enthusiasm and passion for recruitment, with the desire to make meaningful contribution to continuously enhance our employee experience.
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy of work.
- Your own personal brand that will add a fresh dimension to a vibrant, energetic and high-performing team!
How You’ll Be Rewarded
You will become part of an aspirational department that has a reach across a number of countries in Asia Pacific, and brings great value to the organisation at large. Wyndham Destinations is values driven and promotes continual growth and development for its people. Some of our many benefits on offer include:
- An attractive salary and benefits package.
- Flexible work; we all enjoy a mix of time in the office and working from home!
- Discounted Hotel & Resort stays globally.
- Subsidised Private Health Insurance upon successful completion of probation.
- A genuine development pathway to fast-track your career growth as a people & capability professional.
A World of Inclusion
Hospitality is at the heart of all we do at Wyndham Destinations, including how we treat each member of our growing community. Here, you’ll find a team that’s inclusive, values diversity, and is built on a foundational respect for people from all over the world.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all applicants will be considered for employment without attention to their membership in any protected class. If you require any reasonable accommodation to complete your application or any part of the recruiting process, please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.