At Opal HealthCare, we know that companies don’t succeed, people do.
Our purpose is to bring joy to those we care for and our values of Compassion, Accountability, Respect and Excellence reflect that CARE is at the heart of everything we do.
Opal HealthCare is one of Australia’s largest aged care providers, with 80 homes across four states and employing a team of over 9,000 nationally. Opal has one of the strongest growth trajectories in the industry with over 10 new care homes scheduled to open in the next two years.
About Mona Vale View Care Community:
Mona Vale View aged care community is located near Mona Vale Golf Course, our home enjoys a leafy aspect and a peaceful atmosphere. Our covered terrace sitting and dining areas provide the perfect breezy spot to sit and catch up with family and friends, or enjoy moments of peaceful reflection.
Mona Vale View Care Community is currently seeking experienced Assistants in Nursing on a part time and casual basis to support our care team on Morning, Afternoon and Night Shifts including across weekends.
As the Assistant in Nursing on shift, you will endeavour to:
- Deliver high quality care and holistic support to our residents.
- Work as part of a wider multidisciplinary team.
- Maintain resident privacy, dignity and confidentiality.
- Provide support and assist residents to achieve maximum independence.
- Deliver and implement residents plan of care under RN supervision.
- Actively support continuous improvement initiatives.
- Develop and maintain positive resident/family and team relationships.
What you can bring to Opal:
- Cert III in Aged/Individual/Community or similar is essential.
- Knowledge of the aged care industry, regulations and funding would be highly regarded.
- A minimum of 6 months paid experience as an AIN in Australia.
- A passion for delivering high quality care to make a difference for our Residents.
What Opal can offer you:
- Opportunities to enhance and develop your career in Aged Care with succession planning and training.
- A competitive salary.
- Supportive Management.
- Access to leading talent and management programs.
- Health and wellness programs.
- Work/life balance.
All applicants must be willing to obtain a police clearance certificate via Opal's police check system and undergo pre-employment medical. You may also be required to attend a drug screen.
You must also be willing to obtain a personal NDISWC through your state government provider prior to commencing employment.
Please note: a current flu vaccination will also be required for you to work in our homes.
For a full listing of all our current vacancies visit:
To meet a few of our team and read about why they chose to work for Opal HealthCare visit: https://www.opalhealthcare.com.au/why-choose-opal/about-opal
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.