Human Resources consultant
Advertiser: DreamStoneHRMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 14 Apr 2021
- Brisbane, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Human Resources & Recruitment, Consulting & Generalist HR
We are a growing boutique HR consulting company focusing on supporting small to medium size businesses.
We are looking for an experienced HR consultant who has a strong attention to detail, exceptional communication skills, and solid 1 - 2 years of HR experience.
For the most part, this will be a work-from-home role so you will need to be disciplined in your approach to work.
This is a true casual role, there will be no guarantee of hours and would ideally suit someone who was available at short notice, suitable for a freelancer.
Typical tasks will include:
- Transactional Recruitment
- Basic employee letters
- Employee record-keeping
- Employee onboarding and offboarding
- Maintain Client HR systems to ensure compliance
- Administration of staff survey's
- Probationary reviews management
This role is available due to an exiting time of growth and does have the opportunity of moving to a more permanent role as this growth increases. We are offering a great opportunity to learn and develop your HR skills in a unique way.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years of experience do you have as a HR consultant?
- How many years' experience do you have in industrial relations & employment law?
- Have you worked in a role which requires a sound understanding of the Fair Work Act?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.